- 1 package – Pound of GroundTM Ground Beef CrumblesTM
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package – frozen tater tot potatoes
- 1 can – condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup 2% milk or water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Optional: cup of peas or a can of corn, drained
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare Pound of GroundTM ground beef and onion according to package directions; drain drippings.
- Season with salt and pepper; drain excess liquid.
- In a bowl, combine soup and milk, mixing thoroughly. Add cooked Pound of GroundTM and combine all ingredients. Pour mixture into greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with tater tots.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-40 min. or until heated through.
- Variation: Add frozen vegetables to soup and milk mixture.