- 1 package – Pound of GroundTM Ground Beef CrumblesTM
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 can – diced tomatoes with mild green chiles, well drained
- 1 box – refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In 12-inch skillet, prepare Pound of GroundTM ground beef according to package directions along with onion; drain drippings.
- Stir in chili powder, salt and tomatoes. Remove from heat.
- On ungreased large cookie sheet, unroll pie crusts. Spoon about 2 cups beef mixture onto half of each crust, spreading to within 1/2 inch of edge. Top each with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Brush edge of each crust with beaten egg. Fold untopped half of each crust over filling; press edge with fork to seal. Cut slits in several places in top of each; brush with beaten egg.
- Bake 20 – 25 min. or until golden brown.
- Cut into wedges to serve.