- 1 package – Pound of GroundTM Ground Beef CrumblesTM
- 1 package – mild taco seasoning mix
- 1 can – chopped green chiles, divided
- 2 cans – cream of chicken soup
- 1 container – sour cream
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Optional: homemade salsa, sour cream, green onion curls, chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare Pound of GroundTM ground beef according to package directions; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and half of chopped green chiles; set aside.
- Stir together remaining green chiles, soup, and sour cream. Pour half of soup mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Spoon beef mixture evenly down centers of tortillas; roll up. Place, seam sides down, over soup mixture in baking dish; top evenly with remaining soup mixture and cheese.
- Bake for 25 min. or until thoroughly heated. Garnish, if desired.