- 1 package – POUND OF GROUNDTM Ground Beef CrumblesTM
- 1-1/2 pounds Velveeta cheese
- 1 can tomatoes with green chiles
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
Optional: chopped mild green chile peppers, sliced mushrooms
- Melt velveeta cheese with the tomatoes in slow cooker on HIGH.
- Meanwhile, prepare POUND OF GROUNDTM ground beef according to package directions.
- Add the chopped onion and the mushrooms and chile peppers, if using; drain drippings.
- Add the meat mixture to the slow cooker cheese mixture and cook on HIGH for about 30 min.
- Turn to LOW and serve the dip from the slow cooker with tortilla chips or crackers.