- 1 package – Pound of GroundTM Ground Beef CrumblesTM
- 1 can – diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 packet of favorite pre-mixed taco spice
- 3/4 cup sour cream, divided
- 6 oz. tortilla chips
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare Pound of GroundTM ground beef according to package directions; drain drippings.
- Add tomatoes, water and seasoning mix; stir. Cook 10 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in 1/4 cup sour cream.
- Place half the chips in 13×9-inch baking dish; cover with layers of half each of the meat mixture and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through. Top with onions and remaining sour cream.