- 1 package – Pound of GroundTM Ground Beef CrumblesTM
- 8 ounces ribbed lasagna
- Garlic salt
- 1 can – tomato sauce
- 1 can – diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 tsp oregano
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add lasagna noodles and cook according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, prepare Pound of GroundTM ground beef according to package directions; drain drippings. Add garlic salt.
- Add tomato sauce, tomatoes, minced onion, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Cook mixture for a few minutes.
- Layer 4 – 5 noodles in a pan, add 1/2 sauce, 1/2 the cheese, another layer of noodles, meat, mozzarella and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake covered with foil 30 – 40 min.